Welcome, dab enthusiasts! If you're a fan of concentrates and enjoy the convenience of the best portable dab rig, you probably already own a Huni Badger. Do you like to personalize or refresh the look of your device? Today we'll break down the steps of wrapping the Huni Badger, with guidance by HuniDabs. In this YouTube video, she walk us through the process and steps she takes when wrapping the Huni Badger device.
Step 1: Gather the Materials
- Huni Badger device
- Precut Wrap design of your choice
- Ethanol or Isopropyl Alcohol
- Paper Towel
Step 2: Preparation
For best results, we recommend giving the Huni Badger exterior a full wipe down with ethanol or isopropyl alcohol and paper towel. A clean canvas ensures that your wrap adheres seamlessly and stays in place.
Step 3: Wrapping the Huni Badger
Follow HuniDab's guidance as she smoothly wraps the Huni Badger. Here are some key points for wrapping different parts of the device:
- Huni Badger Main Body - Start the wrap installation at the power button. Ensure alignment and squareness to the sides before smoothly flattening the wrap down the sides and around the back.
- Magnetic Cap - Center the wrap on the bottom of the cap first, then fold the side portion down and wrap around the sides evenly.
- Battery Cover - The best way is to align the wrap with the vent channels on one side, then wrap it squarely over the top. The wrap should line up with the vent channels on the other side.
Note: Our Huni Badger wraps are designed to leave a thin border at the edges to prevent fraying of the wrap during removal and reinstallation of the caps and covers. This design ensures longevity and durability of your customized Huni Badger.
Thanks to HuniDab's tutorial, transforming the appearance of your Huni Badger not only easy but adds a touch of your unique style to each device. With these simple steps, you can make your Huni Badger a true reflection of your dabbing personality!