- Ensure that your battery is fully charged before using your Huni Badger. Insert the battery correctly, matching the positive and negative connections. The negative terminal on the Huni Badger is a push pin, insert the negative end of the battery first. If done correctly, the power button will light up for a quick moment.
- Option 1: Screw on the 510 mouthpiece (3 O-rings) if using directly
- Option 2: Fill your glass bubbler with water and securely attach it onto the Huni Badger. Do not fill bubbler while it's attached to the Huni Badger. Install the bubbler so the percolation holes points down and is bubbling in water during use.
- Press the power button 5 times within 2 seconds to turn on the device, the power button and LED should light up. WARNING: NEVER TOUCH THE HUNITIP AFTER THIS POINT. This means the device is turned on and heating up to operating temperature. The Huni Badger comes pre-installed with a High Temp HuniTip. Depending on the battery level, High Temp HuniTip heats up and reach optimal temperature for use in about 8-10 seconds, while the Low Temp HuniTip takes 20-30 seconds to heat up, and maintains a lower temperature during use.
- After the HuniTip has heated up, lightly touch the edge of your concentrates and slowly start to inhale, allowing the HuniTip to do the work and melt the concentrate to create vapor. Be sure to not dip directly into the concentrate or inhale too strongly, as that can turn the Huni Badger into a straw, drawing your melted concentrate up through the unheated airway, and cause the device to clog due to excess residue. Start at the edge and slowly work your way in is the best way to maximize vapor production. This can be easily achieved by using a dab tool or spreading out the concentrate on our Huni Dishes.
- As a safety precaution, the Huni Badger will automatically shut off at 60 seconds. We recommend clicking the button 5 times to manually shut off the Huni Badger and preserve battery life after each use.
After you turn on the Huni Badger, the power button and LED light up to show the unit is working. Depending on the battery level, it takes around 8-10 seconds for a High Temp HuniTip to heat up from cold. If the unit is used consecutively, the heat up time will be significantly shorter, usually ready to use immediately after powering on.
- The Huni Badger requires a single 18650 battery to function. These are common rechargeable batteries that can be easily found in your local vape shop or online. These batteries typically do not come charged so please fully charge the battery before first use.
- Refer to the charger manual for instructions on how to charge 18650 batteries.
- Keeping a spare charged battery can keep the session going!
- Depending on the length of each use, the charge of a fresh battery can last throughout the whole day, approximately 20 to 40 sessions. Remember to manually shut the device down in between uses by clicking the power button 5 times in order to preserve battery life.
- Keeping a spare charged battery or two is always a great idea, especially if you plan on having a prolonged session.
- The High Temp HuniTip is pre-installed on the Huni Badger. It takes about 8-10 seconds to heat up to operating temperature. The Low Temp HuniTip takes 20-30 seconds to heat up to operating temperature.
- The High Temp HuniTip heats up faster, making it a very convenient option for getting the job done quickly. The Low Temp HuniTip operates at a lower temperature, bringing out the flavor of your concentrates.
Just like with many other devices, the Huni Badger will build up residue over time and requires maintenance. With the help of the included pipe cleaners, cotton swabs, and some 91% isopropyl alcohol, your Huni Badger can be easily cleaned in no time! Click here to watch our “Huni Badger Cleaning Instructions” video.
A good rule of thumb is to thoroughly clean the Huni Badger at least once or twice a week with Basic Cleaning. An advanced cleaning tutorial for the device and the HuniTip is also available on our YouTube channel, which also includes bubbler maintenance.
Yes, this is normal. After multiple consecutive uses, the heat from the HuniTip can be transferring to the metal body of the Huni Badger and make it hot to the touch.
When the Huni Badger is on, the HuniTip is continuously heating up, and this heat can be transferred through the metal connections to the body after a short period of time. To lessen this effect, we suggest manually turning off the unit after each use and not wait for the one-minute safety shutoff.
If the device becomes too hot and uncomfortable to the touch, simply turn the device off, remove the battery, and let it cool down before next use.
Your LED light burned out. Please contact us, or use our online Warranty & Return Form for a warranty repair.
There is a fault in the system and may be one of the several causes:
- The battery power is too low – recharge your battery and try again. We recommend using 20A+ high drain 18650 batteries. Using batteries with 3000mAh+ of battery capacity can increase usage time between charges.
- If the battery is fully charged, the HuniTip may be faulty - try a different HuniTip. Make sure the HuniTip is screwed in firmly and fully seated, but not overtightened. If the HuniTip is chipped or cracked, refrain from using and replace immediately.
- If none of the HuniTips work on your Huni Badger, you may have a defective unit. Please contact us or fill out our online Warranty & Return Form for a warranty replacement.
- Ensure that your batteries are fully charged.
- Make sure that the HuniTip isn’t overtightened.
- Clean the contact points of the batteries and the HuniTips.
- It could be possible that the HuniTip needs to be rewired. Click here to watch our “Advanced HuniTip Cleaning Tutorial” to troubleshoot the HuniTip.
- It could be possible that the LED light has burnt out. Please email us at email@example.com for instructions on how to ship your device in under warranty.
- Still having issues? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with more details.
- To try troubleshooting this issue at home, follow the step by step of our Stuck HuniTip DIY video.
- If the issue persists, let us know and contact us at email@example.com for instructions on how to ship your device in for warranty.
- No, the HuniTips have never changed in design. If it doesn’t fit into your Huni Badger, try to remove the HuniTip and look through the device. The device features a straight-through tube from the tip to the end. If something is blocking it, it is most likely the metal top cap or residue. Watch this video on how to remove the stuck metal top cap.
- If the HuniTip isn’t heating up after putting the metal top cap back on, refer to the Advanced HuniTip Cleaning tutorial to troubleshoot the HuniTip.
Payments & Delivery
We ship all over the world.
Every order is shipped with a tracking number, order lost in transit is borne by the logistic company, we will only assist buyer to recover losses.
Please make sure it is legal in your country to import our products. Depending on your country, you may also be charged import duties.
We accept all major credit cards for orders placed on our website. Alternatively, you also can call our office (702) 998-9536 during business hours to speak directly with someone.
We ship Priority Mail via the United States Post Office (USPS). Orders within United States are usually delivered in 2-3 days. International orders take about 6-10 days for most major countries, but actual number of days may vary based on destination and customs delays.
If you wish to receive your item faster or use a different shipping service, please contact us at (702) 998-9536.
For orders within the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands or APO delivery addresses, shipping is a flat fee of $8.05, and free for orders over $50.
For international orders, shipping fee varies depending on the weight and destination country.
Warranty & Returns
The Huni Badger carries a three-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover units which appears to have been dropped or damaged beyond normal use.
Please contact us if you have any issues with your Huni Badger. Disassembling the Huni Badger by yourself voids all warranty.
No activation is needed! We're proud to take care of the owners of Huni Badger devices no matter where the device is purchased from, for FREE! No receipt is needed.
Please look through our FAQ if you experience any issues with your Huni Badger or simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start the process with our online Product Return Form using your Order ID. You can also call us during business hours to discuss a warranty issue.
Our shipping address is: HUNI BADGER, 6445 S. Tenaya Way #120, Las Vegas, Nevada USA 89113. You will need to send the defective unit in to us using whatever method you see fit, and we will cover the cost of shipping the replacement back to you. After we received your return, please allow 2-3 business days for processing.
Yes, we have a 30 day return policy from the date of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, in the original packaging along with all included accessories.
To complete your return, please use our online Product Return Form or contact us during regular business hours.
After we received and verified your return, we will credit you back within 24 hours.
Depending on your credit card issuer, you may not see the refund until the next billing cycle.
Huni Badger® Portable Device © 2015-2023