- Make sure the 18650 battery you are using is charged and functional.
- Insert the battery correctly, matching the positive and negative connections. The negative terminal on the Huni Badger is a push pin, insert the negative end of the battery first. If done correctly, the power button will light up for a quick moment.
- Press the power button 5 times within 2 seconds to turn on the device, the power button and LED should light up. This means the device is turned on and heating up to operating temperature.
- If the device fails to turn on after above steps, please contact us.
After you turn on the Huni Badger, the power button and LED light up to show the unit is working. It takes around 10-15 seconds for the HuniTip to heat up when the unit is cold, depending on the battery level. If the unit is used consecutively, the heat up time will be significantly shorter, usually ready to use immediately after powering on.
Clean it! Just like with any other vaporizers, the Huni Badger will build up residue over time and requires maintenance. With the help of the included pipe cleaners, cotton swabs, and some isopropyl alcohol, your Huni Badger can be easily cleaned in no time! Click here to watch our “Huni Badger Cleaning Instructions” video.
Yes, this is normal. After multiple consecutive uses, the heat from the HuniTip can be transferring to the metal body of the Huni Badger and make it hot to the touch.
When the Huni Badger is on, the HuniTip is continuously heating up, and this heat can be transferred through the metal connections to the body after a short period of time. To lessen this effect, we suggest manually turning off the unit after each use and not wait for the one-minute safety shutoff.
If the device becomes too hot and uncomfortable to the touch, simply turn the device off, remove the battery, and let it cool down before next use.
There is a fault in the system and may be one of several causes:
- The battery power is too low - recharge your battery and try again. We recommend using 20A+ high drain 18650 batteries. Using batteries with 3000mAh+ of battery capacity can increase usage time between charges.
- If the battery is fully charged, the HuniTip may be faulty - try a different HuniTip. Make sure the HuniTip is screwed in firmly and fully seated, but not overtightened. If the HuniTip is chipped or cracked, refrain from using and replace immediately.
- If none of the HuniTips work on your Huni Badger, you may have a defective unit. Please contact us or fill out our online Warranty & Return Form for a warranty replacement.
Payments & Delivery
We ship all over the world.
Every order is shipped with a tracking number, order lost in transit is borne by the logistic company, we will only assist buyer to recover losses.
Please make sure it is legal in your country to import our products. Depending on your country, you may also be charged import duties.
We accept all major credit cards for orders placed on our website. Alternatively, you also can call our office (702) 998-9536 during business hours to speak directly with someone.
We ship Priority Mail via the United States Post Office (USPS). Orders within United States are usually delivered in 2-3 days. International orders take about 6-10 days for most major countries, but actual number of days may vary based on destination and customs delays.
If you wish to receive your item faster or use a different shipping service, please contact us at (702) 998-8536.
For orders within the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands or APO delivery addresses, shipping is a flat fee of $7.90, and free for orders over $50.
For international orders, shipping fee varies depending on the weight and destination country.
Warranty & Returns
The Huni Badger carries a three-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover units which appears to have been dropped or damaged beyond normal use.
Please contact us if you have any issues with your Huni Badger. Disassembling the Huni Badger by yourself voids all warranty.
Start the process with our online Product Return Form using your Order ID. You can also call us during business hours to discuss a warranty issue.
Our shipping address is: HUNI BADGER, 5637 Cameron St., Las Vegas, Nevada USA 89118. You will need to send the defective unit in to us using whatever method you see fit, and we will cover the cost of shipping the replacement back to you. After we received your return, please allow 2-3 business days for processing.
Yes, we have a 30 day return policy from the date of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, in the original packaging along with all included accessories.
After we received and verified your return, we will credit you back within 24 hours.
Depending on your credit card issuer, you may not see the refund until the next billing cycle.
Huni Badger® Vertical Vaporizer © 2015-2021