Get your battery energy charged up with the HB-D2 and keep the adventure going. The best portable battery charger is upgraded with a digital LED screen that displays real-time battery status, spring loaded battery contacts that allow compatibility with more battery types, and supports pass-through charging. When you’re on the go, the HB-D2 doubles as a power bank. With your own batteries, charge the power capacity of up to 10000mAh+.
- One button easy operation to navigate the digital LED screen, displaying real-time charging/discharging current and battery capacity percentage.
- Advanced high precision microcontrollers effectively prevent damage to the battery from reverse polarity, short-circuit, and over-current.
- Spring-loaded contacts safely support multiple battery types
- Low parasitic draw, perfect for use as a battery storage powerbank
- Supports USB-A and USB-C dual output
- Supports pass-through charging
- USB-C Input/Output supports QC 3.0 and PD 3.0 Fast Charging Standard
For use with these rechargeable batteries:
18650 Batteries (Protected and Unprotected)
18700 Batteries (Unprotected)
20700 Batteries (Unprotected)
21700 Batteries (Unprotected)
- 1x HB-D2 Charger
- 1x USB-A to USB-C cable
- 1x Users Guide
- 4x optional o-rings for batteries
- Insert the battery and connect the device to a power supply using the included USB-C cable.
The charger will automatically start charging the battery.
- Single battery - Fast charge is disabled and charges at 5V(2A).
- Dual batteries - Fast charge at 9V(2A) or 12V(1.5A) enabled when voltage is balanced between the batteries and using a fast charge compatible power supply.
- Press the button to cycle display between bank 1, bank 2 charging voltage/amperage, and battery percentage of the lesser battery value.
- Charging stops independently when the battery reaches 4.20±0.05V for each bank.
Instructions for use as Powerbank:
- Insert one or two compatible batteries into the HB-D2. Pressing the button will display remaining battery level of the higher battery value.
- Connect your device with a charging cable to the USB-A or USB-C port of the HB-D2.
- Single battery - 5V(2A) output.
- Dual batteries - Maximum output of 9V(2A) or 12V(1.5A) possible when voltage is balanced between the batteries and charging a fast charge compatible device using only the USB-C port, otherwise output remains at 5V(2A).
- Display shows if OUT1 or OUT2 is connected, simultaneous dual output is possible at 5V.
- HB-D2 should detect and turn on automatically when a device is connected to either USB port, otherwise press the button once to turn on the unit.
- Hold the button for 2-seconds then release to turn off the charging function when a device is connected.
- Brand: Huni Badger
- Model: HB-D2
- Input: USB-C, 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A (QC3.0/PD3.0)
- Output: USB-A, USB-C 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A (QC3.0/PD3.0)
- Supports: 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR unprotected 21700/20700/18700/18650, and protected 18650 batteries
- Size: 5 x 2.25 x 1 inch
- Weight: 2.5 oz
WARNING: PLEASE READ BEFORE USE
- For use only with listed compatible batteries.
- Please use this charger in a dry environment.
- Misusing or mishandling chargers and batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK to personal injury, property damage, or both.
- Refer to the manual carefully before charging any battery for the first time. Make sure to check if the charging parameters are compatible between the battery and charger. Pay attention and do not exceed the recommended charging current of the rechargeable battery.
- Ensure that the batteries and charger are in good condition, if there are any damage or defects, they should not be used.
- Do not charge the battery if the battery’s wrapper is damaged to prevent explosion, leakage, or fire.
- Do not leave the charger unattended while charging. It is normal for the charger to generate some heat when charging.
- Keep the positive and negative contact points clean to prevent poor contact with the battery.
- Explosion hazard - Do not use the HB-D2 in a flammable or explosive environment
- For use by adults or with adult supervision only. Keep out of children’s reach.
Huni Badger will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of a rechargeable battery. Please have a full understanding of the batteries you are using, how to care for them properly, and how to use them safely.
Huni Badger® Portable Device © 2015-2024