Symbiosis is the interaction between two different organisms in close physical association. When this type of symbiosis relationship is beneficial to both involved, it's called Mutualism.
The Huni Badger and the wax loving Huniguide bird have a special relationship. The Huniguide bird locates a beehive then goes looking for a Huni Badger and gets its attention by flying overhead and flapping its wings. The Huni Badger understands this signal perfectly and follows. When the pair approach the hive, the Huniguide bird stops flapping and calling, and the Huni Badger takes this as a signal that the nest is near. The Huni Badger looks around until it finds the hive and rips it apart, eating the honey and grubs, while the Huniguide bird flies down and enjoys the wax. This symbiotic relationship in nature brought the Huni Badger and Nectar Collector together to devour the nectar wherever and whenever they find it.
Nectar Collector® Huniguide Glass Bubbler Attachment for the Huni Badger
Each Huniguide is hand engraved, signed and numbered.
Nectar Collector® is a master creator in next generation glass vaporizers that offer unparalleled ease of use and portability. The Nectar Collector Huniguide bubbler is the perfect water filtration attachment for your Huni Badger. Designed to fit perfectly on the 510 EGO Muzzle mouthpiece that comes with every Huni Badger kit, the borosilicate glass Huniguide spillproof bubbler is ready for action whenever, wherever you go.
- Fill the Huniguide with 1/5 to 1/4 of water
- Wipe down Huniguide, dry glass connection section with paper towel
- Equip Huni Badger with the 510 EGO Muzzle mouthpiece by screwing it on
- Make sure O-rings are in place on the 510 EGO Muzzle mouthpiece
- Now attach Huniguide to the Huni Badger by simply slipping it over the 510 EGO Muzzle mouthpiece
- Test and confirm the O-rings had secured the Huniguide to the Huni Badger
- Turn on the Huni Badger and enjoy!
Huni Badger® Vertical Vaporizer © 2015-2020